Malaysia continues a preeminent history of hosting meetings on emerging world crises, from the perspectives of the most vulnerable peoples.
Genre: Planet/s, Climate Change, Environment.
Venue: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Dates: February 21-22, 2019.
Description: The 3rd International Conference on Climate Change 2019 (ICCC 2019) will be convened under the theme “Adaptation and Mitigation in Practice: Local and Global Innovations.” The objective is to address a range of critically important areas in relation to climate change and create a great platform to discuss and find solutions to climate change-related issues in achieving global sustainability.
All the researchers, academicians, scholars and activists who are working on climate change are invited to submit abstract. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- climate change and food security
- observations for long-term climate monitoring
- urbanization and flooding
- climate change and technology
- climate change and green initiatives & products
- global warming and climate change
- climate change and desertification
- climate change and migration
For more details, please see the event’s official site.